The Fundamental Christian Ministry (FCM) is an outreach of Calvary Pandan Bible-Presbyterian Church to students in the universities, polytechnics and junior colleges in Singapore. Formally known as the Fundamental Christian Fellowship (FCF), the FCM was founded in 1986 by Dr SH Tow as a “truly evangelical, separated and uncompromised Christian witness” (Bible-Presbyterian Banner, Vol 12 No 3, Jul-Sep 1986) in obedience to God’s clear command to “be ye separate” (2 Cor 6:17) from ecumenism, neo-evangelicalism, charismatism and all other false modern “isms” which predominates many Christian student organisations in tertiary and pre-tertiary institutions today.
My Campus, My Mission Field
To be run by students fully loyal to the fundamental teachings of Scripture for students to:
1. Strive towards personal godliness and spiritual purity through the in-depth study of Holy Scriptures and practice of Biblical Separation on campus “because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy” (1 Pet 1:16).
2. Witness to fellow students the Gospel of salvation that is in the Lord Jesus Christ for “he that winneth souls is wise” (Prov 11:30).
3. Warn against every false teaching e.g. liberalism, modernism, neo-evangelicalism, charismatism, ecumenism, and all other false “isms” as our members “earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints” (Jude 3).
4. Equip and help our members to be more effective witnesses in their own churches as true members of the Church of Jesus Christ “that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus” (Col 1:28).
5. Strengthen the mutual fellowship and unity among individual Bible-Presbyterian Churches and other Bible-believing churches of similar stand “for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ” (Rev 1:9).
The various FCM groups meet on-campus mostly during the School Term.
|FCM||Meeting Day / Time / Location||Topic||B/S Leader|
|NUS|| Every Wednesday at 6:00 pm
Engineering Block E1
|Book study of Philippians||Bro Samuel Joseph|
|NTU|| Every Wednesday at 6:00 pm
|Book study of Amos||Pr Ko Lingkang|
|NYP|| Every Friday at 12:15 pm
|Book study of 2 Peter||Rev Clement Chew|
|RP|| Contact RP Coordinator
|Bro Samuel Goh|
|SIM|| Contact SIM Coordinator
|Dn Yap Wai Ho|
|SMU|| Every Monday at 9:30 am
SMU benches near Subway
|Book study of Hebrews||Pr Jose Lagapa|
|SP / NP|| Every Thursday at 7:15 pm
SP Main Library
|Book study of Acts||Pr Kelvin Lim|
Advisor / FCM RP Coordinator
FCM NUS Coordinator
FCM NTU Coordinator
FCM NYP Coordinator
FCM SIM Coordinator
FCM SMU Coordinator
FCM SP / NP Coordinator